Thursday, January 18, 2007

Altered Clip Boards



My altered clip boards turned out preeeeety cute, I think. These are the make-it-take-it projects that I will be designing at the CHA trade show coming up in Anaheim, California. Buyers from all over the world will be there, purchasing and checking out new arts and crafts and scrapbooking products.

They started out as smoky see-thru clip boards. First I added iron-on rhinestones to the ribbons and tied tons of them to the top. Next I cut out paisley and damask scrapbook papers and decoupaged them onto the clipboards. Then I put iron-ons onto cute fabric and decoupaged it over the paper. Last, I ironed more rhinestones to ribbons and glued them over the designs. Whaddayathink?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pattie!!!

Your altered clip boards are awesome! I'm going to be at the show and I'll be sure to stop by and make one. It would be great to see you again!

Suzie

Anonymous said...

Pattie - I listen to you every morning on 6-in-the-Morning and I just LOVE to see what you're going to come up with next! I'm planning my wedding right now and have used some of your ideas! Thanks so much!

Rachel White
Sand Springs

Pattie Wilkinson said...

My grandaughter Lacricia, sent this comment:

Hi Grandma! Cute, Cute, Cute! I remember when you made those...I was there. Fun-Fun Good times being "iced" in! LOL
I love you!
-LaLa-

Anonymous said...

You write very well.