Monday, August 13, 2007

Workin' It!














Life is CRAZY right now! That's me in the living room floor, cutting out letters to spell Pattie Wack that I'm going to cover with silver glitter. We just waved goodbye to Scott's parents this morning and I've been working like a crazy-coffee-drinking-craft-binger on THREE huge things. Number one....my booth at the Jazz and Art Show in Santa Paula this Friday, Number two....a brochure for my Creativity Workshop that I'm hosting with Professor James Bethel here at the Glen Tavern Inn real soon, and Number three....a QVC segment that's on tomorrow night featuring our 123D Papercrafting system. Not to mention, laundry, guests, just getting back from Tulsa, and Oh! I've been pouring over the contract for the "secret something" that I can hardly wait to tell you! Whew!

I woke up at 3 a.m. this morning and never really went back to sleep because there is just tooo much on my brain. I had to spend time with my graphics dude today (Scott-poo) to get brochures finished about the workshop because I want to pass them out at the art show on Friday. I had to miss a chance to hang out with a bunch of decorative painters in Camarillo tonight, because there is just too much to do. I want to make about a dozen more necklaces before Friday, too!



I got a call from from my gal pals that CRAFT DAY on QVC is tomorrow and the 123D Papercrafting System is going to be demonstrated by Joy MacDonell from EK Success....YES! So, I scurried around and made a bunch of cute projects for her to show on her segment. I made 2 pairs of Mary Jane shoes with matching purses, a pair of chairs, and these boxes with curves that make them fit into each other. I promise to get the templates up on the EK Success site soon. Just cross your fingers that the QVC segment sells out...wouldn't that be crazy cool? Oh, I almost forgot, you can watch the segment tomorrow night sometime between 6 and 9 o'clock Pacific time. Please watch!

Okay, gotta get off my blog and go over this contract so I can get it nailed down tomorrow and keep my momentum....and sleep soundly tonight...zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: