Friday, February 15, 2008

Project Runway



One of the most exciting things at the CHA trade show was the new Project Runway™ kit by Wrights®. It's stuffed full of fab trims that anyone can add to their finished fashions, or to embellish a brand new outfit that you've sewn yourself. I don't know about you, but I'm completely addicted to Project Runway™ and have withdrawals when I'm too busy to watch. Thank goodness they rerun those shows to death, so I can keep up!

In the Project Runway™ lounge, there were several examples of ways to use the new trims and patterns to make gorgeous outfits for everyday, office, and for a fun party. I'll be sure to get back to you on some great ways to get that Project Runway™ look in a quick and easy application. I love to sew, and I can't wait to get started on some trendy wardrobe additions. After seeing all the styles, I'm about ready to pitch my whole closet and start over!

Yes, that's Michele DeFay, VP of Marketing at Wrights! Hugs were in order, since I am so happy to have accepted a position with them as their new Product Manager in charge of appliques and Bondex™ products. I'll be keeping you in the know about all the latest products from this leading manufacturer of trims, rickrack, fringe, tassels, tools, needles, and so much more it would fill this entire page! And, yes, this new position means that Scott and I will be moving.....so keep coming back for updates!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Pattie, I was given an old quilt. I wanted to embellish this gift. I decided on Wrights flexi-lace hem tape. I am not a quilter yet. But I am so pleased with my attempt. I am hand-sewing the tape between each square, front and back. I feel as though I have added my own creativity to this quilt.
Wishing you Success in your new position.

Unknown said...

omg, that is HUGE news, congrats!!! hook me up with trims (begs on knees)!! i love their stuff, you are so deserving of that, they are so lucky to have you!!! hugs, kathy :-)