Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Amy Sedaris - Crafts for Poor People

Simple Times: Crafts for Poor People
By Amy Sedaris
Written by Amy Sedaris and Paul Dinello

It just doesn't get any better than this.  I've  been a fan of Amy Sedaris forever!  And this new book is right up my alley.  As soon as I have an hour to run across town, I'll be picking up a copy at Barnes & Noble.  

According to her website:  "Demonstrating that crafting is one of life’s more pleasurable and constructive leisure activities, Sedaris shows that anyone with a couple of hours to kill and access to pipe cleaners can join the elite society of crafters."

She cracks me up!  Plus, her hysterical humor that pokes fun comes pretty close to real life at times.  I will certainly be sending her a Pattiewack Pompom Tool, lickety-split!

If you love Amy, you'll love the interview on ETSY where you can get a preview of the book, before you peel out of the driveway to grab a copy.


No comments: