Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Steampunk Altered Couture

Steampunk is always one of my favorite things to do as far as DIY fashion, jewelry, or collage.  I made this steampunk hat to coordinate with a paper dress for a tradeshow last year.   The Editor from the magazine, Altered Couture picked it up for this issue.
 
I was shocked recently when I was browsing the magazines at Barnes & Noble and saw my hat.  It realllly takes a long time for things to finally get published, but it's so cool when you open up a magazine, and there you are.
I'm crazy for Altered Couture, and I'm tickled to death to be featured in it!  
Of course, my crazy dude had to monkey around with it before it shipped out to the editor.  I can't have anything lying around without him grabbing it and putting on a show for me.
The aftermath of creativity.....



No comments: