Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pattiewack Magazine Roll-Ups Video is up to 200,000 Views!


Over 200,000 Views!!!

Today the Magazine Roll-up Crafts video on the Pattiewack Designs YouTube Channel hit over 200,000 views. I'm so excited, I can't stand it! I'm sure there should be confetti flying out of the sky right now or something, right? Scott kept telling me that it was getting close, but I had a hard time believing that over 200,000 people wanted to see what they could make with their recycled magazines. Ha! Was I wrong. That's a LOT of crafters with a LOT of magazines!

There are 42 videos on my channel right now, and I have soooo many more that we need to upload so that we can share them. Scott promises to get more added since it's pretty apparent that crafters are looking for fun ideas on YouTube.

Thanks to everyone who has clicked over to watch, and if you haven't already, you can subscribe to my Pattiewack Channel, and help spread the crafty love.

Woohooo!

No comments: