Tuesday, December 31, 2013

YouTube Subscribers on PattieWackDesigns Channel - Now 6,999!

Be the 7,000th YouTube Subscriber and 

WIN a Complete PattieWack Tool Kit worth $50!


http://www.youtube.com/user/PattieWackDesigns


Can you believe it?  You guys have bumped up the number of subscribers on the PattieWack Designs YouTube channel to 6,999!  Scott pointed it out to me a few minutes ago and I freaked!  
I knew it was growing, but wow!

Here it is the last day of Year 2013 and I feel like I'm going out with a bang.  
This year has been huge for me at PattieWack Desgins.  
I am launching our NEW PattieWack.com website and we completely 
revamped the PattieWack Blog to match the new website.  
It took several months to make it happen, but I'm finally ready to reveal it.  


I'm also on the verge of hitting 

1.5 MILLION VIEWS 

on the YouTube Magazine Roll-ups Video!



And it's all because of YOU that I can share what I love, and keep the projects and videos coming!

So, if you haven't already, SUBSCRIBE to the YouTube PattieWack Designs channel 
by simply clicking on the 'subscribe' button while watching ANY VIDEO.  
We'll get a notice that you're #7,000 and you'll receive a complete set of Pattiewack Tools!


Go to the PattieWack Designs Channel:

Click on the box: SUBSCRIBE

That's all there is to it.
Good Luck & HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments: