Sunday, July 13, 2014

DIY Wind Chimes with Vintage Silverware - How-To Video

http://pattiewack.blogspot.com/2014/07/diy-wind-chimes-with-vintage-silverware.html

Upcycled Shabby Chic Wind Chime




I love to sit outside in the evenings, and it's even better if there are wind chimes rattling in the breeze.  So I made this cute one out of silverware, wire, silk flowers and a bit of ribbon.  This is a video I did several summers ago, but I think it's still pretty and it's a fun project to make that only takes a little time and it's super easy.  

The only tools you'll need are scissors and wire cutters.  You could even make it with old metal objects out of your junk drawer!

So here ya go, a cute little garden wind chime to make some sweet music in the wind.... 

I hope you like it, and it inspires you to make something fun!

p.s. Don't forget to subscribe to my 
and then you'll know every time I upload something new!

Happy Summer Everyone!
Pattiewack

No comments: