Sunday, August 24, 2014

Grand Opening Today! PattieWackDesigns Etsy Store


Big Announcement....

I'm pleased to announce the Grand Opening of the spankin' new PattieWackDesigns Etsy Store!   Yeehaw!  

I've been working on it for over a month and it finally came together.  Sooo happy that now I can share the PattieWack Tassel Tools, Pompom Tools, mixed media art, pompom keychains, color wheels, PattieWack Custom Crowns, and more crafty tools and supplies. 

Trust me, this is just the beginning. I've been hoarding craft supplies, and saving handmade items for YEARS.  And now it's time to unveil all the goodies!


One of the items in the store is just making me giddy.  I've always loved taking paper, rolling it, and making cool things with it.  And I've thought for a long time that making PattieWack Custom Crowns for special occasions would be fun.  Well, it's TIME.  I'm offering to make personalized crowns for those very special moments like a 50th birthday, or a Golden Wedding Anniversary, maybe a Sweet Sixteen Birthday girl, or any celebration.  There's a full description in the Etsy store :) 

So, please...please...please...head on over to the PattieWackDesigns Etsy Store and check it out.  I can't wait to hear back from y'all and hear what you have to say about it.  And remember, there's more to come!

Happy Shopping!
Pattiewack

No comments: